In Gaelic Torran Grianach means sunny knoll.
The cottage is recently refurbished to a high standard for self-catering including those with limited mobility. The cottage includes
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Large screen TV and dvd player,
- iPod dock and radio.
- Multi fuel stove in the open plan kitchen/ diner/ sitting room.
The kitchen is fully fitted and includes
- Dish washer,
- Washing machine, and
There are three bedrooms. The bedrooms all sleep two people
- One double bed
- One super king or unzipped to make twin singles beds
- Twin single beds
- Cot (available on request)
The bathroom/wet room
- Walk in shower
- Separate bath.
Large garden with parking for cars or boats, right by the holiday home.
Included in the rental cost is
- Fuel for the stove,
- Baby equipment,
- Toys, games, dvd’s
- and the all essential buckets and spades for the beach.
We are situated 200 meters from the beach. Perfect for rock pool rumbles, swimming and water sports. Or for those looking for tranquillity, the beach is made from white sand and perfect for sunbathing. There are also lots of small secluded beaches and bays close by.