In Gaelic ‘Torran Grianach’ means sunny knoll.
The cottage is recently refurbished to a high standard for self-catering including those with limited mobility.
The cottage includes:
- free Wi-Fi
- large screen TV and DVD player
- iPod dock and radio
- multi fuel stove in the open plan kitchen/ diner/ sitting room
The kitchen is fully fitted and includes:
- washing machine
There are three bedrooms. The bedrooms all sleep two people:
- one king-size bed with en-suite
- one super king or unzipped to make twin single beds
- twin single beds
- cot (available on request)
The bathroom/wet room:
- walk-in shower
- separate bath
Large garden with parking for cars or boats right by the holiday home.
Included in the rental cost is:
- fuel for the stove
- baby equipment
- toys, games, DVDs
- and the all essential buckets and spades for the beach
We live just next door so are on hand if you have any queries.
We are situated 200 metres from the beach. Perfect for rock pool rumbles, swimming and water sports. Or for those looking for tranquillity, the beach is made from white sand and perfect for sunbathing. There are also lots of small secluded beaches and bays close by.